Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 27 3.28.17 - 4.3.17

Hey Y'all!!!

This week, oh boy where do I begin? Well a quick run down of our week is.... Monday Pday played a ton of sports and scored a goal while playing soccer. Tuesday we went to some less actives and then I got a huge migraine. Wednesday we drove to St. John's for Zone Conference which was amazing and I got a migraine. Thursday woke up with a migraine and then Weekly planned. Friday Sister Ziegler (member) spontaneously took us to lessons. Saturday and Sunday were General Conference and we slept over at the other sisters to save miles.

We saw a miracle at the gas station one night. We went out to a lesson with Sasha, Jose, and family with Sister Lewis. And I started to get a migraine so we called Sister Cengiz (aka my best friend and our mission nurse) she said to go get some Coke to have caffeine to hep the soon to be migraine. We stopped at the gas station before heading home and as soon as we walked in I was going to bee line it to the soda, when a man said, "Wow! Really God. Haha. Thank You." We were a bit confused, but he asked if we were Mormon. When we said yes he said, "You know I just moved from Utah and I saw yall every where out there. Funny thing is I was just praying to find God. Look! I found you at a gas station. Crazy, what is the message today." We were a bit shocked and looked at one another. Sister Wolfley started to talk and bare her testimony. It immediately felt that we were in a bubble and my headache was gone. We shared a 3 minute message of the Restoration and exchanged information. As soon as we walked away my head was pounding. It is amazing how the Holy Ghost and the Lord work through us, even when we have sicknesses, to testify and bring this glad message of the Restored truths to God's children.

Random Fun Facts:


1) We tossed out 4 mini cupcakes of the car to feed the birds.... Members don't understand that we are trying to eat healthy... they said their mini should be okay.... haha


2) We went out to eat for Sister Bedwell's 3 week long Birthday Bash.... yup, she has been milking that it is her Birthday for 3 weeks now.


3) On Saturday night we slept over at the Ocala 2nd Sisters apartment.... we were surprised President Lee let us. We did some April Fool's jokes on the Elders.


4) We found a spider as big as the palm of my hand in our apartment.... Sister Wolfley screamed and ran to get me to take care of it. Don't worry we put in an Extermination Order.


5) TRANSFER CALL....... WE ARE STAYING TOGETHER FOR 6 MORE WEEKS!!!!!! I think I am more excited about it than Sister Wolfley...

MY HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK.... GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!


Favorites were:


- Women's Session: Linda K. Burton's on being "Certain Women"


- Saturday Morning: Russell M. Nelson's on Jesus Christ and studying His life and ministry


- Saturday Afternoon: Robert D. Hales on becoming a Disciple of Christ


- Sunday Morning: President Thomas S. Monson's on having a firm testimony of the Book of Mormon and the gospel of Jesus Christ


- Sunday Afternoon: Quentin L. Cook on having Faith and a sure Foundation

They were all amazing and I would love to hear your favorites and thought about any talk from Conference! It was an amazing opportunity to hear the word of God and Jesus Christ through his servants here on the Earth. I know this church is true with every fiber of my being and it is my Everything. Jesus Christ is our Savior and He has restored His church through modern day prophets by the priesthood, so that we can live with our families forever and with God again.

I Love yall and I pray for yall!!

Love,
Sister Foster

Me and my little cute adorable friend Capri Ziegler!!
Me... feeling mission blues of only having a year left... Sister Wolfley... feeling homesick...
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!! ❤️❤️
6 Month Celebration package (LUSH) Sister Wolfley was just excited we were not biking anymore... haha
District Work Out... 5am wake up... 6am work out...
Finally found a good Frozen Yogurt place!
My Little Wolfling! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment