Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Week 10 11.29.16 - 12.5.16

Hello Y'all,

There has been one thing pressing on my mind this week. And that is the testimony I have of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the real relationship we can have with him. Every morning and every night I am able to get down on my knees and pray and know he is always there with me! I know that Christ Atoned for our sins very personally because he loves us enough to suffer and go through such great pain for each of us individually. I know that it is only through his Atonement that we can become spiritually clean. I know that he died for us so that we may rise again and be whole. I know that he loves each of us individually and personally!

This week I got a new companion her name is Sister Gibb. She is from American Fork, UT and is seriously amazing!! This is her last month on her mission so I will be her last companion. This week we have been able to have a ton of fun together and worked hard and taught many people. I am learning so much from her and am loving it so much here. We saw Miracles! We got to help a family who recently got baptized move into a house in our ward. We got to go teach a lesson with Lisa Toms and were able to teach her the Gospel of Jesus Christ lesson. She loved it and when we talked with her about repentance she immediately said "Sisters I know I need to do better. I have to quite smoking." She then asked us to pray for her to have the strength to quite smoking. She truly is elect y'all!! She also came to church with us this week and absolutely loved it! When she walked up I couldn't help but have the biggest smile on my face!! She is so cute and amazing I just love her so much!! She is excited to be baptized on January 21, 2017!! I have loved being able to see her grow and learn in the gospel! When she participated in Sunday School I felt like a proud mom!! She truly shines and is so happy with her decision to become a member and stands her ground with those around her!  We also had a lesson with a women named Nicole. She is a Army Vet, Single mother of 5, and going to school to become an Occupational Therapist. We taught her the Restoration and she loved it and she is excited to be baptized on January 28, 2017! This week we also were able to help Lisa build her deck and cut some fencing for her backyard garden and pool. I love being able to share my beliefs with others and to hear their stories. Even if they reject the message I have to share I still find joy in what I am doing and LOVE everyone I get to talk with.

Love,
Sister Foster



Sister Gibb and I eating Ice Cream

This picture describes my comp perfectly. I was driving to go to dinner and all of a sudden she yells STOP!!! So I slam on my breaks. She proceeded to tell me that she wanted me to turn around so she could take a picture.... this is the picture she wanted....

Me, Sister Gibb, and Lisa!!

Me being.... well... me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment