Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 15 1.3.17 - 1.9.17

Hola Y'all!

So this week Sister Gibb finished her mission and she went home to Utah. I was put into a Trio with the other sister missionaries in the area, Sister Harris (from Beaver, UT) and Sister Mann (from Payson, AZ) it has been a ton of work, but so much fun.

We had a great lesson/discussion with a Youth Pastor and were able to teach them about the Restoration and the Plan of Salvation. At the end he told us he has great respect for us and our firm faith we have and that we have courage to talk to a Youth Pastor. We had a great week of miracles and cover two areas, two wards, two stakes.... We knocked some dirt roads and were able to find some potential investigators. We went to Farm Share which is a food bank type service activity in Florida. We also helped the cutest older couple take down their Christmas decorations! 

We had an AMAZING Zone Conference and it was much needed, our missions new year is focusing on "Finding One by One Everyday" we had a training by Sister Lee on Repentance and the Sacrament and then the APs trained on having be still moments as we teach the invite the Spirit in. Then President Lee trained on finding One by One. It truly was the best meeting I have been to thus far on the mission! On Sunday we had a surprise investigator come to church that we haven't talked to in a while. It was amazing!!

So I am being transferred to Ocala, FL.... I am Excited, but sad... it's mixed emotions all over. I am so happy we have amazing Elders to take over the area. 

"And p day starts at seven thirty if we want it to now! So that's pretty cool I guess. In other news, I"m being transferred to ocala! It is the land of horses and ocala-it's. Mandarin is the true promised land, though. Best zone in the mission. We met a drunk man this week who tried to swallow a chicken but he decided to actually swallow a turkey. Mandarin...crazy place. Ocala is full of crazier people than that, I hear. Right now I am playing spike ball and another person is writing my email for me. Without seeing the keyboard. No bids deal. Right now I am just typing without any thoughts in my mind whatsoever. Can you imagine what would happen if Donald Trump was an alien and he took over the entire earth with his mind powers? That would make great interstellar headlines. Especially since he was elected. Haha" from Elder Flake

This week is going to be great being in a new area!!! I am PUMPED!!!

Love,
Bay
Sister Foster

Sister Gibb and Me... at Journeys End...
Last Mandarin Car Share Selfie
Dirt Road
My last Sunday here!!
Florida is Cold!!!
Mandarin Zone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment