Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Week 1 9.25.16 - 10.5.16

Hello Family and Friends,

This week has been an amazing miracle filled, difficult, challenging to say the least... but I can now say that I LOVE it.

My comp is Sister Eberting from Pleasant Grove, UT and I loved her at first and love her even more now.

Our district has 4 sisters and 8 elders. All 4 sisters are going to Jacksonville, FL... 4 of the elders are going to Omaha... the other 4 elders are going to Louisville... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY DISTRICT!!!

The Food here is TERRIBLE!!!!!

As we have been preparing lessons and then teaching our Investigators I have gone through a roller coaster of different emotions and have broken down with frustration cause I feel so inadiquate (I can not spell, sorry pops) to teach... I am pretty sure that every day I have been here I have thought, "That is it I am done, I am going home now, I can not do this!"

But with the miracles I have had in this past week of some simple things of Heavenly Father letting me know I am doing the work I need to do and that I can do this has been over flowing!! 

When I found out that our dear sweet friend Tata Ali passed away my sweet comp was right by my side... I had to rush out of dinner and as soon as I exited the cafeteria I let it all out! I then knew I just needed to get back to the work. We went to devotional and then afterwards we had a district review where as a district we meet in our classroom and talk about what we learned. When it came to me I just cried... Our Elders then being concerned/not sure what to do asked me if I wanted a blessing... I was able to get some words out and tell them all what happened and why I was one hot mess... I then got a blessing for the Elders in my district for comfort and I honestly can say I have not cried since and I am happy for Tata.

Anyways, The MTC is hard, but 100% worth it!!

Oh my comp and I are also our Zones new Sister Training Leaders!!


Love,

Sister Foster 



Sister Eberting and I

Happy Birthday Eyston & Eyston Love your favorite missionary

Repping the good ole' OHIO


Photography Break!! I Love Fall Time!


My District! LOVE THEM!!


This email would never be complete without a good selfie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment