Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 23 2.28.17 - 3.6.17

Hey Y'all!!!

This week was great!! My studies were focused on the Book of Mormon and PMG, I know that this gospel is true and brings happiness in to my life. I know that by reading the scriptures, praying, and going to church we are blessed in our life's and that God truly loves us. My favorite thing that I said this week was, "If you want to talk to God, get on your knees. If you want God to answer you, open your scriptures. If you want to feel Gods love for you, go to church."

7 Fun facts from this week:


1. We lost our phone..... while biking.... fun....


2. got asked if we were Jehovah Witnesses a lot haha... and hit on by several drunk men.... ugh...

3. We got offered weed.... the someone told us that they were high (right after we met them) and not ready to learn about the gospel because they were not ready to quit. We still give her a card.


4. We had 2 investigators come to church with us this week, and one of them was our next door neighbor.


5. We had many tender mercies this week: taught 6 new people, got fed spontaneously by members, got haircuts, and my favorite was getting the opportunity to say a prayer with a man we just walked by whose daughter is having brain surgery and he just opened up to us. It was crazy awesome cause we had a lesson and then realized we didn't remember where are bikes were... so we walked around the whole apartment complex again and walked by and said hi to him. He then asked us after the prayer and exchanging of our info why we were there walking around, when we told him we couldn't find out bikes, he laughed and said well they are around the corner... it's crazy how God works and how his timing works!!


6. Sister Wolfley and I do a video journal every night but your going to have to wait 12 months to watch them because we cannot send videos.... oh and when Sister Wolfley told me I only have 12 months left I broke down crying... 😞 Needless to say, I LOVE my mission and this time I have to serve the Lord. These last, almost, 6 months have been the best ever!! ❤️

7. Chocolate ice cream got us through this week. We will eat any kind of ice cream because we do not discriminate!!!!

I am honestly loving Sister Wolfley and all of her crazy goodness and excitement for the work!! I Love missionary life! I hope y'all have a great week and continue to enjoy life and all the curveballs it throws at you!!

Love,
Sister Foster




Got the Package
Emoji Masks!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Study Time with my favorite trainee.
Ocala Zone!!
Got caught in a rain storm... it called for a picture!
Got a tract from a random lady!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Me and my bud Eli Thompson! I asked him to do a crazy face and he knew exactly what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment