Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 25 3.14.17 - 3.20.17

Hey Y'all!!

This week was great, we had a ton of curve balls... everything from a random sports night with a bunch of teenage baseball players....surprise lesson with an AP.... Great interview with President Lee....Random service projects and bonfire with the district....ended up burning my hand.... had a bike injury and cut the front of my leg....being volunteered to make our entire district enchiladas today....I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!

7 fun facts about my week:


1. We had one investigator in church this week.


2. I finally broke through to one of my favorite investigators when talking about the Atonement and sharing Alma 7:11-12 with him. He has a baptism date for May 6th.


3. We had a spontaneous Chastity lesson with our investigators cause we got the couple alone... they have a baptism date set for April 29th.


4. Sister Wolfley tried gritz this week at an Ocala original restaurant called Mojo's. They were super yummy!


5. We visited a less active we are working with and she asked me to be the proxy for her daughter when she gets sealed to her in the temple next year.


6. Sister Wolfley and I danced in a rain storm!!! And we made grilled cheese with dill pickles in them.... Super good!! Highly recommend them!!!


7. We went to IHOP after district morning exercise!!

I love y'all and pray for y'all!!!

Love,
Sister Foster



RAIN STORM!
❤️ Heart Attacking People ❤️
Ocala Sisters going to work out!
Me and my little Wolfling... she calls me her Foster Mama
My Favorite Socks.... and cut....
District Enchiladas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment